Bradford White Aero Series
In September of 2002 Bradford White purchased Aero Environmental, the largest manufacturer of oil-fired water heaters in Canada. The goal from the outset was to combine the expertise of both companies in order to provide the ultimate in oil-fired water heaters! We are pleased to announce that goal has been achieved and to introduce to you our new oil-fired models, the Bradford White Aero Series.
Effective immediately, orders for ALL (either old Aero or old Bradford White) oil fired models (except CombiCor®) need to be placed with the new Bradford White Aero Series model numbers. A cross reference chart of the old Bradford White and Aero model numbers and the corresponding new Bradford White Aero Series model numbers can be found on the reverse side of this bulletin, along with the appropriate burners for the new models.
The following are some of the key features of the Bradford White Aero Series oil fired models:
- Dual Aquastat (Supplied with the burner) – Water temperature control & energy cut off are built into the same device for safety and accurate temperature regulation. Installation of the immersion Dual Aquastat is easy thanks to the factory-installed well.
- 6 Year Limited Tank Warranty – Bradford White surpasses the industry standard by offering a limited 6 year tank warranty on residential oil-fired water heaters! (3 year limited tank warranty on the commercial models)
- Oil Burner – The Aero burner is an efficient flame retention burner with electronic ignition and a permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor. The low velocity motor reduces noise sometimes associated with other burners without compromising the efficiency.
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® lined tank
- Flexible Stainless Steel Flue Baffle – Standard on all center flue models, the baffle was designed for optimum heat transfer and is hinged for easy removal. This makes cleaning a simple task even in installations with low ceiling height.
- Dielectric Waterway Connections
- Brass Drain Valve
- T&P Relief Valve –Factory installed on the CF models, and supplied with the RF models.
- Burner Options – Available with Aero or Beckett and approved for use with Carlin or Riello burners.
The Bradford White Aero Series also includes other specialty products such as: pool heaters, air handlers, storage tanks, stainless steel indirect water heaters, gas burners and oil burners. The specification sheets and replacement parts manuals for the Bradford White Aero Series models are currently in production and will be available shortly. If you have any questions about the Bradford White Aero Series or about other Bradford White products please contact your local Bradford White representative